ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO KNOW WHY?
THEN YOU'RE INVITED TO MY PEBBLE OF THE PLATE SMALL GROUP COACHING AND ONLINE WORKSHOP
FEB 1- APRIL 30[ SPACE LIMITED ]
I'm inviting you on a 12 week journey with me to explore the impact of what we put on our plates and in our mouths. We'll use two plates as our starting point – one filled with processed food and one with a meal of real food – and then we'll take a hard look at the ripple effects of each, starting with our bodies, moving to the planet, and on to our world.
WE'LL TACKLE QUESTIONS LIKE:
"HOW DOES THE FOOD I CHOOSE AFFECT MY BODY?"
- Is processed food really THAT bad for me?
- Why can't I seem to lose weight?
- How much can it hurt to let my kids eat junk food?
"HOW DOES THE FOOD I CHOOSE AFFECT THE EARTH?"
- What's the big deal about organic?
- Is buying local really better?
- What about genetically engineered (GE) foods?
"HOW DOES THE FOOD I CHOOSE AFFECT THE WORLD?"
- Why are there "food deserts" in the middle of cities?
- Is genetically-modified food the answer for feeding the world?
- Why is organic food so expensive?
I've discovered that the best motivator for eating the way you want to is being able to articulate why ... to others and, more importantly, yourself.
HERE'S WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE:
- 7 hour-long group webinars/calls, held bi-weekly and recorded
- Curated readings on the topic each month
- A private online group to probe deeper into the topics between calls
- "Consideration Questions" to lead you towards making your own informed conclusions in your own words
- "Action Assignments" with one thing to do or try each month to bring the learnings to life
If you're at The Hump in your NOURISH Evolution, this will get you over it. If you're in the Peaks & Valleys of Practice, this will give you the foundation to push on to the Land of NOURISH. And if you're in the Land of NOURISH, it will equip you to take action in making the world a better place.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A "no-fad, no-hype" education on what's really important to know about nutrition
- Informed, articulate opinions about the best path to nourishing our bodies, planet and world
- A foundational "why" for eating the way you want to
- A solid understanding of the forces that shape what food is available to whom at what price
- A template for evaluating new information in an informed way
- The peace of knowing you're eating your best for you, your family, and the future
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN ME?
FEB 1- APRIL 30[ CLASS LIMIT: 20 PEOPLE ]
$195/MONTH FOR 3 MONTHS